(Back to March Goals page)
These questions will help you figure out what goals you’d like to set for March:
- How do you feel about morning in general?
- How do you want to feel about your mornings?
- How do you think you can use your mornings to really start your days off right?
- What has been stopping you so far from doing this?
- What dreams do you have for your life–including career/calling, family, and personal growth–including physically and spiritually? How can you begin to use your mornings to make progress in those goals?
- How much time would you like to dedicate in the morning towards these goals? What time would you realistically have to get up in order to begin making progress? What else might you have to do to make your goals happen?
- Okay, now let’s break it down into baby steps. What can you realistically begin to do that will help you create more time to begin reaching your goals and help you feel good about the quality of your mornings? Set one to three goals to get started on this March.
Back to March Goals page.