(Back to August Goals page)
As you think about your meal time goals at the moment, consider these questions:
- What do you struggle with when it comes to meals–finding the time to plan for and make meals, knowing what to make, trying to find budget-friendly recipes and foods, figuring out what is healthy for you (and your family) and getting them to enjoy it? Write down some of your struggles with meal-times.
- What would you LIKE your meals to be like? Write a few sentences about how you want meal-planning and meal-times to be for you (and your family, if you have one).
- Now how can you get there? What are some ideas you have for how to get yourself from where you are to where you want to be? Brainstorm as many ideas as you can and write them down.
- Finally, choose one to three ideas and begin to write steps to making them happen (try to make them doable goals and little steps).
- What resources will you need to make these ideas happen?
- Nice work! Now find a person you trust to tell your goals to and to ask you in a week or so how it’s going. Ask them if they’d be willing to do that for you. Accountability can make all the difference!
If you need some more ideas or want to see some potential resources to help you, check out the Potential Ideas and Resources page here.
I’d love to hear about your goals for meals!
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or go back to the August Goals page and write them in the comments, which will help us all! 🙂